Customer Service Representative
California Faucets is looking to bring on a talented Customer Service Representative. This role is based on site in our Huntington Beach, CA office. The hours for this position will be Monday through Friday, full-time from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Job Description/Essential Duties:
Unlike much of the mass-produced fare that floods the market today, each California Faucet is custom made. So, it can be more challenging ensuring customers receive the very best guidance and care. You’ll be at the heart of our customer service operations as you deliver first-class customer service in every interaction. You’ll be inputting customer orders, resolving customer inquiries, providing technical assistance and more. You’ll be the one on the front line to help us deliver our promise of superior customer service.
In addition to the essential duties, the Customer Service Representative will also:
- Answer customer calls and actively listen to identify their issues.
- Build customer relationships, earning their loyalty and trust.
- Enter customer orders and returns in ERP system.
- Troubleshoot problems and resolve a range of customer issues from estimating lead times, offering design options, discussing shipping options, and resolving warranty concerns.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
The Following Personal Attributes/Skills are Required:
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English fluently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to explain things easily in ways that people can understand.
- A proactive approach to problem solving in addition to reliable follow-through on a variety of tasks.
- A sense of urgency and efficiency in all tasks.
- Excellent time management skills; must be able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Ownership of all assigned areas of responsibility.
- Attention to detail and accuracy; must be able to recognize and resolve discrepancies.
- Team player with a positive, “can-do” attitude that can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good judgement and discretion.
- Ability to meet or exceed the company’s attendance and punctuality standards.
- Use miscellaneous office equipment (ex: calculators, computers, copiers, etc.).
Education and Experience:
- The minimum educational requirement to successfully perform this position is a high school diploma or G.E.D. certificate
- At least six (6) months of customer service experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and all Microsoft Office applications.
- Prior experience working with a fully integrated ERP system is a plus
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
What's in It for You:
Competitive compensation -- in addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and life insurance, paid holidays and vacation, a matching 401(k) plan, and more. Many of these offerings are at NO COST to the employee!