Consumer Limited Warranty
CALIFORNIA FAUCETS provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is limited to those original purchasers who purchase genuine California Faucets products from its “AUTHORIZED DEALERS” and is not transferable. Proof of purchase from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to California Faucets for all warranty claims.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CALIFORNIA FAUCETS WILL NOT HONOR WARRANTY CLAIMS FROM CONSUMERS WHO PURCHASE CALIFORNIA FAUCETS PRODUCTS FROM NON-AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS AND/OR RESELLERS EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. BY WAY OF EXAMPLE ONLY, THIS WARRANTY WILL NOT APPLY TO CALIFORNIA FAUCETS PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM SUCH UNAUTHORIZED ON-LINE SOURCES AS EBAY, SEARS AND WALMART.
Mechanical Warranty: A limited lifetime warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal usage. This limited lifetime warranty does not apply to the replacement of components where damage is caused by normal wear and tear.
Cartridge Warranty: A limited lifetime warranty is provided on all ceramic disc cartridges. All other cartridges (including diverter, thermostatic and pressure balance cartridges) are warranted for a period of three (3) years from date of purchase.
Finish Warranty: Polished Chrome, Satin Nickel and PVD finishes carry a lifetime warranty against tarnish. Powder Coat finishes are warranted not to tarnish for a period of ten (10) years from date of purchase. Living finishes (e.g. Polished Brass Uncoated, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Burnished Nickel, Burnished Brass, and Rustico Bronze) are unique architectural finishes intended to change over time and therefore are excluded from the finish warranty. Any product installed outdoors, in a marine environment or exposed to direct sunlight is excluded from the finish warranty.
- Due to the nature of drain usage, there is no finish warranty on any drain product (including pop-up drains, lavatory drains, shower drains, tub drains and kitchen drains)
- Parts made of glass, crystal or porcelain are excluded from this warranty.
- The use of any lead-based acidic curing adhesive, mastic or plumbers putty will void the finish warranty.
- Removal of flow limiting restrictors in any product will void the warranty.
- This warranty is void for any damages due to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, improper installation, improper care of finishes, hard water or mineral deposits, potassium or salt based water softener systems, exposure to corrosive materials or use in any manner contrary to CALIFORNIA FAUCETS installation instructions or intended use.
- Use of any replacement parts other than genuine CALIFORNIA FAUCETS parts will void the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover labor charges or associated costs for damages occurring during the removal, transportation, return or installation of products or replacement products.
This warranty is made to the original consumer purchaser in the original installation and is effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser’s receipt. During the warranty period, CALIFORNIA FAUCETS will replace any part, which proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service. Any covered faucet part that fails during the terms of this warranty will be replaced at no charge. Replacement parts can be obtained from your local dealer or distributor or by returning the part to the factory; transportation charges prepaid, to CALIFORNIA FAUCETS, 5271 Argosy Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92649.
This warranty is the exclusive warranty granted by CALIFORNIA FAUCETS and is in lieu of all other warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and is further limited to defective parts replacement only. Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement as well as incidental and consequential damages are excluded. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
CALIFORNIA FAUCETS extends the above limited warranty to purchasers of products for industrial, commercial and business use upon the same terms and conditions and exclusions applicable to residential purchasers, except that the finish, cartridge and mechanical warranty is reduced to one (1) year from the date of purchase. Additionally, with respect to commercial purchasers, all implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.